Buy Buy YouTube Comments Reviews
That’s where we come in. We’ve tested all the most popular services for buying Youtube comments and can help you find one that fits what you’re looking for.
↓ Check out the top providers
The number-one reason to buy YouTube comments is to make your videos look more popular. Building a popular YouTube channel is no picnic. Of course, you need quality video content, but unfortunately, that isn’t always enough. For people to even see that content of yours, they need a reason to click on it when they could just choose your well-established competition or go with some cat video instead.
When you purchase YouTube comments, you’re making it look like people have already checked out your video and cared about it enough to comment. This makes real viewers believe that there’s something worth watching, helping you to attract an audience.
Here’s how you buy YouTube comments:
• Select a provider.
•Pick the package (the number of comments) you want.
• Enter the URL for the video (or videos if you’re divvying up your package of comments).
•Pay up! Providers typically accept PayPal and all major credit cards.
You’ll get those comments within the provider’s delivery timeframe, which should be listed on their site.
Now, if you’re wondering how the comments themselves work, every provider has their own methods. Some use bots to comment on posts, but the higher quality providers have actual people who get paid a small fee to leave a comment on your video.
No one wants YouTube comments that are here today, gone tomorrow, especially when you’re paying good money for them. Whether you keep the comments you purchase is all a matter of who supplies them.
Comments left by bots will usually end up deleted at one point or another. Comments left by real people will stick around, making it important to choose a good provider. In particular, look for info on their retention guarantee. Quality providers will guarantee that you keep what you buy for at least a minimum period of time, such as one year. If you don’t, they’ll add more comments free of charge.
The Good and Bad of Buying YouTube Comments
- Buying YouTube comments can be an easy way to get around some of the challenges of building your channel. Higher comment counts not only improve the chances of people looking at your videos, but they’re also good for your reputation. We often associate popularity with quality, meaning that just appearing popular can make people respect your channel more and see you as an authority.
- Even though many people buy YouTube comments, there’s still a stigma attached to it. If it becomes well known that you bought comments, your reputation could suffer. The good news is that there are ways to avoid getting found out.
- It’s also an effective method of counteracting any negativity you’re experiencing on YouTube. There are plenty of trolls out there that love leaving rude comments on videos. If you become the target of a trolling campaign, the comments you buy can drown out the negativity.
- It’s important that you don’t rely entirely on buying comments. Remember that this is only one strategy to improve the organic traffic to your videos. You won’t get far if this is your entire plan, and bringing more traffic to your videos won’t matter if their quality is subpar. To make the most of that traffic, you need great videos that make people want to come back for more.
As far as you’re considered, you need to keep your engagement numbers realistic to avoid arousing people’s suspicions. For example, if you buy 100 comments, throw some likes in there, too, otherwise the video’s numbers will be out of whack. It’s also a good idea to buy some subscribers if your channel doesn’t have many.
If you’re nervous about trying to log in one day and seeing that YouTube banned your account, you can put those fears to rest. You definitely won’t be the first person to buy YouTube comments. All kinds of people have done it, from small channels to celebrities, and YouTube doesn’t care about hunting them down.
From a quality provider, you could be looking at 10 comments for about $10, or 100 comments for $70. There can be deals available for less than this from legit providers, but be careful about any offers that look too good to be true. You aren’t really saving money if you buy comments that get deleted later and have no retention guarantee.