Buy Facebook Video Views Reviews
Unfortunately, there are many scam sites and low-quality sellers out there. That’s why we’ve tried all the most popular sellers to put together reviews and help you choose the right one.
↓ Check out the top providers
Although YouTube reigns supreme as the top online video site, Facebook has recently been making huge strides in that area. More businesses are choosing Facebook to release their latest videos and connect with a wide audience, and there are more potential viewers than ever.
View counts are a very important figure when it comes to Facebook videos. One reason is that users naturally gravitate towards videos that look popular, because they believe if it’s popular, then it must be worth watching. Another is that Facebook gives more of a promotional push to popular videos.
When you buy Facebook video views, you can boost the reach of your videos and attract more viewers. You get over that initial hump of not having many views, paying a bit of money in exchange for social proof.
It takes no time to buy Facebook video views. Here’s the entire process:
- Choose a Facebook video views provider.
- Choose the number of views you want.
- Provide the URL for the video.
- Pay for the purchase.
You never need to enter any of your account information besides the URL for the video, and many providers allow you to split views among different videos. You may also be able to specify where you want the views to come from.
It’s possible to lose video views if Facebook closes the accounts that viewed your videos, but this is avoidable when you go with a good provider. High-quality providers have accounts that look real to view videos, and they also typically guarantee a certain retention rate.
Remember also that you need those views the most when you first release your video, as that’s when it will be in most people’s feeds.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Buying Facebook Video Views
- Purchasing video views on Facebook is all about your social proof. Facebook is an excellent place for video marketing, but you can’t rely on the quality of your content alone. Plenty of brands release video after video without breaking through or building any sort of audience, in large part because no one stops to pay attention when a Facebook video has a small number of views.
- The most essential thing to remember when you’re buying Facebook video views is that it’s not a one-step process to make your page successful. You’re not buying real engagement, you’re simply paying to boost your views and likely attract more people. Your content needs to be on point so that you can take advantage of the opportunity and turn any new viewers into followers.
- By buying views for your Facebook videos, you have an opportunity to level the playing field with the established brands that already have huge audiences. People will be more interested in your videos because of the high view counts, which means you can get viewers who would have never looked your way before.
- Scams are also rampant in this industry, and there’s no shortage of lousy providers. All the providers we recommend are high quality, but if you go with anyone else, make sure you check them out before you give them your money.
Purchase a reasonable amount of views for your videos, and consider getting some comments and likes with them. Some providers throw in likes with their larger view packages.
You don’t need to worry, because Facebook won’t ban your account. The worst-case scenario is that Facebook eliminates spam accounts and your view count goes down, which will only happen if you go with a bad provider. Buying video views is incredibly common, and Facebook doesn’t waste its time chasing down every user that does.
Just like anything else you can buy in bulk, Facebook video views get cheaper per view the more of them you buy, and sometimes the provider will throw in free likes on its more expensive packages.