Buy Instagram Followers Reviews
That’s where we come in. We’ve tested all the most popular services for buying Instagram followers and can help you find one that fits what you’re looking for.
↓ Check out the top providers
When you’re trying to build your Instagram, you’ll likely run into the same problem we all do. It’s very hard to get followers, likes and comments from anyone besides your Mom without a solid follower count, even if you’re posting great pictures all the time.
There’s a whole psychological concept dedicated to this known as social proof, although you may know it as the herd mentality. People use popularity to determine whether they should like something. They want to like things that other people already like.
On Instagram, this means you’re far more likely to gain followers and get engagement on your posts when you’re at least somewhat popular. When you have 5,000 followers, most people won’t think twice about following you. With 30 followers, it’s an uphill battle to reach anyone new.
Buying Instagram followers is quick and easy, and most of these companies have a similar ordering process. Here’s what you do:
• Choose the package you want, as each company has options at different price points and with different numbers of followers.
• Give the company your Instagram username.
• Go through the checkout process and pay for the order.
Make sure you never provide your password. No legitimate company needs that.
After you order, you’ll get new followers over a period of hours or days, depending on the company you chose.
It’s natural to wonder if you’ll check your Instagram one day and be missing a bunch of followers. The answer to this all depends on who you choose.
There are companies looking to make a quick buck that don’t put much effort into their followers. With these companies, you could get low-quality followers that are susceptible to Instagram purges.
Fortunately, there are also companies that take quality control seriously and have plenty of high-quality followers. Go with one of these and you’ll keep your followers.
Because we’ve been in your situation, and we’re sharing what we’ve learned testing hundreds of different companies.
Our tests involved legitimate orders with all those companies, which means that we evaluated their ordering processes, turnaround times and follower quality. And yes, it also means that we gained a ton of Instagram followers.
Pros and Cons of Buying Instagram Followers
- When you buy Instagram followers, you’re giving your account a boost or a jumpstart if you’ve just opened it. The first followers are the ones that are the most difficult to get, and it’s time-consuming to look for people to follow in the hopes that they follow you back. Buying followers will make you look more popular, leading to greater organic growth and making anyone you follow more likely to follow you back.
- The biggest issue with buying followers is that the followers are fake, no matter how real they seem. You can’t just buy your way to success and popularity on Instagram. Fake followers can be useful, but you also need to build real connections with your target audience.
- Your account will look more trustworthy when you have a good follower count. People are naturally skeptical of accounts with few followers, wondering if it’s even a scam. More followers will eliminate those concerns, which can be a big help for any marketing campaigns of yours.
- There are plenty of scam sites that won’t deliver on what they promise or only have low-quality followers. Just make sure you do your research and you can avoid them.
- There’s also your follower-to-following ratio to consider. It doesn’t look good when you’re following far more people than you have following you. Buying followers can get improve your numbers.
- Some people look down on buying Instagram followers, looking at it as gaming the system. It’s usually best to only talk about buying followers with people you trust.
Good companies deliver followers that look completely real. There are some sellers that deliver your followers over a period of days instead of immediately, but if you want to avoid any suspicious increases in your follower count, you can also simply space out your orders.
If you’re worried about getting banned, don’t be. Can Instagram ban you for buying followers? Yes, but it can ban you for just about anything, as its terms and conditions give it the flexibility to drop the banhammer on anyone. If Instagram tried to ban people who bought followers, it would lose half its users and waste plenty of time in the process.
A high-quality follower is an active profile that presents an illusion of authenticity. It basically looks just like a real account. A low-quality follower will have one or more characteristics that tip off the fact that it’s fake, such as a massive imbalance in its followers-to-following ratio or a username that was obviously generated by a computer.
Retention refers to how long you keep the followers you purchase. The best sellers will include retention guarantees that protect you from losing all the followers you purchase in a purge.
Remember that quality and quantity are both crucial here. Spending a bit more is worth it if that will make the difference between followers that look real and blatant spambots, since the latter will make it clear that you bought followers. And although you may save money upfront with cheaper followers, you’ll need to spend more later if those accounts get purged.
People from all walks of life, including freelancers, digital marketing experts and celebrities, have bought followers. When Instagram did a huge purge in 2014, several celebrities lost millions of followers. Buying followers is a common practice, and those willing to discuss it often credit it with starting their success.